Objective: Take the 30-Day Gratitude Challenge and compare notes on how you feel before and after. Do it alone or with friends and/or family.
How to begin:
- STEP ONE – Fill out this form and print it out or save it to your computer.
- STEP TWO – Set aside time to write down your gratitudes on a daily basis in a journal or in a jar. You can try mornings and evenings or meal-times. Minimum 3 gratitudes a day but the more you can think of, the better. You must write them down and not just say them aloud.
- STEP THREE – Make a note or set a calendar reminder. After 30-days, fill out this same form again. Now compare notes and check to see if your outlook on life has changed a bit. The longer you express gratitude, the bigger the shift in thinking.
Other ways to express gratitude for that extra boost:
- Send a gratitude note to a friend or family member
- Call someone and express gratitude over the phone
- Tell someone in person (your parents, a mail carrier, the supermarket checkout person)